Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Writing Performance Task
Transcript of Writing Performance Task
What is your theme?
Think about your theme. What more do you want to know about it? How does it apply to your life? What question can you research from it? What examples can you find that demonstrate your theme.? What are some words that are connected to your theme?
The research process
Put together a presentation
1) Choose how you will present your piece (what multimedia will you use?)
2) Create your thesis
3) Organize your ideas so that you can choose a text structure. What structure best fits what you wrote.
4) Begin writing!
Once you have finished writing, revise and edit, share it with me. and be prepared to present on Thursday and Friday!
What is your Writing Performance task?
Students will research a topic related to the thematic triangle using the research process and present your finding as a multimedia presentation using available technology.
For example, if your theme is never give up, how did one of the olympic athlete's never give up? Or, if your theme is be true to yourself, how do some people continue to be true to themselves even when life gets in their way?
Choose a topic (your theme)
Narrow your theme to a research question.
What type or piece will you write, and what information will you need to write it?
The five text structures of expository pieces.
What will you need to research your question? What will you need to find the information you need, the facts that you will use?
Examine your results. Do you have enough information to support your idea?
Use the text structure that fits your work best and begin writing. Remember, you will be presenting this to your classmates.