Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
BYOT: The First Year
Transcript of BYOT: The First Year
design by Dóri Sirály for Prezi
The First Year Experience
4 C's of Digital Age Learning
4. Critical Thinking
The Second Year
1. Use my technology device only for educational purposes
2. Use headphones only at the discretion of the teacher
3. Always have my phone on silent
4. Use the camera mode only when directed by the teacher and will not post any pictures to any form of social media
"If we teach today as we taught yesterday, we rob our children of tomorrow"
1. Do not venture off to sites not relevant for class activities
2. No headphones
3. Make sure phone is in silent mode
4. Do not use camera mode and do not post any pictures to any form of social media
Not every student will have a device to use
Focus on the task/assignment more than the technology
Teaching students to use their technology for educational purposes
Parents' consequence for dealing with behavior sometimes is taking away device
Students are familiar and feel comfortable with the device they bring with them
Relevancy for students
Flipped Classroom Resources
Educreations - iPad whiteboard
Course Sites - setup online courses
Learn Zillion - videos and practice quizzes
Utilize Twitter more
Create BYOT videos
Communicate with Parents about the Importance of BYOT