Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Cristiano Ronaldo
* "[...], in the 2007-2008 season, with forty two goals in forty nine matches, including his first hat trick (scoring three time in a game) on January 12, 2008, in a match against Newcastle United"
Points in Cristiano's Career
*Ballon d'or, 2008
*Bardays Merit award, 2007-2008
*European Golden Boot, 2007-2008
*FIFA team player of the year, 2008
*FIFA world player of the year, 2008
*PWA footballer of the year, 2006-2007
*PFA fans' player of the year, 2007-2008
*In what way or ways did Cristiano Ronaldo contribute to or influence on sports and/or history?
*He influenced sports by setting a good example
*He was young and successful
*He worked hard
*His family was working class and he still did his best to success
*After he won an award he continued to work and improved.
Influence on Sports/History
*Born on February 5, 1985 (age 28)
ways cristiano contribute to or have an influence on sports and/or history
*Cristiano Ronaldo proves that with hard work and discipline anyone can success
*he shows that even after achieving success anyone can still continue to improve