Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Asian plastic surgery
Transcript of Asian plastic surgery
About 10,000 people journeyed to Korea last year for plastic surgery According to Eugenia Kaw's article. Asian American are more request"double-eyelid" and the tips of their noses surgery. This phenomenon is different from white American. The author puts forward that Asian American's decision to do cosmetic surgery is to escape racial prejudice and correlates stereotyped.(p75). Mura says:"people grow up watching the media, which is where people are beautiful and powerful. You see very few Asian faces. The message is: the way you look is not beautiful, or doesn't count, or doesn't even exist."(2001) Many argue that Asian Americans seeking double eyelids are simply trying to look like the more attractive members of their own race.