Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Fur Traders!
The people of Denver
thought beaver hats were
Back then they sold beaver and other pelts.They were taken to larger cities.
The first substantial american fur trading venture was the pacific fur company,which was started by John Jacob Astor in 1810.
After the fur died
Men became guides , scouts for wagon trains , survey teams , and the army!
Manuel Lisa ran the Missouri Fur Company from 1807 to 1820.
Bison hides were sent downriver to St.Louis
YU AR NOTT ASOME
I stole the fur!!
*By 1834,there was not many beavers to catch for fur.