Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Sadie Hearing
the principle that Internet service providers should enable access to all content
Net neutrality is the idea that your cellular, cable, or phone Internet connection should treat all websites and services the same.
Companies like AT&T, Verizon, and Comcast want to treat want to treat them differently so they can charge you more depending on what you use.
Net neutrality is when Internet providers have treated Internet traffic equally
has been providing high quality electrical services since 2004
an industrial commercial electrical contractor specializing in the construction of electrical transmission
first cable company in the nation
Service Electric Television is a private, family owned cable television serving over 290,000 subscribers.
With few expectations, the cable and wireless companies that provide much of the nation's broadband already operate under the idea of net neutrality.