Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Marly M.
The Sun is the largest star in our Solor System .
Mercury is the closest planet to the
Venus is the hottest planet in the
solor system .
Venus rotates counter-clockwise.
Venus is the second planet from
the sun .
Earth has oxygen and living
Earth is mostly made out of water but land too.
Earth is the third planet from the
Mars is rocky and has volcanoes .
Mars has too moons .
Mars can also be called THE RED PLANET .
Jupiter is one of the biggest planets
in our solar system .
Jupiter is mostly made out of hydrogen and
Jupiter has a BIG RED spot .
Saturn has rings around it .
Saturn has 18 moons .
Saturn is the flattest planet in the solar system
Uranus is the coldest planet in our solar system .
Uranus has 27 moons .
Uranus is the 8th planet from the Sun .
Neptune has 14 moons .
Neptune is the smallest planet of the ice giants .
Neptune is the 9th planet from the Sun .
It is one of millions of stars in the Galaxy.
The Sun has 6 layers
Mercury is the second hottest planet .
A year on Mercury is 88 days .
Pluto is a dwarf planet .
Pluto has five moons .
Pluto is smaller than Earths moon .