Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Copy of Shiny: a web framework for R
Transcript of Copy of Shiny: a web framework for R
Allow from all
ProxyPass /shiny/ http://127.0.0.1:3838/
ProxyPassReverse /shiny/ http://127.0.0.1:3838/
</VirtualHost> Edit the following file: /etc/apache2/sites-available/000-default Enable the proxy and proxy_http modules in Apache using a2enmod Create the username/password: htpasswd -cdb /etc/apache2/shinypw analyst R Restart Apache: sudo service apache2 restart Basic Authentication using Apache Shiny / RStudio Performance tweaks for larger datasets ... on a server Authentication Shiny Server RStudio Server Running on Amazon's EC2 Thanks users: analyst00 to analyst10 password: R scp -i aws_key.pem file_to_upload.txt ubuntu@serverIP: To copy data to the server: Try it: