Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Setting
The basic definition of setting is the time and place a story occurs.
However, setting has much more than those two parts.
The physical setting can have multiple meanings.
It can include:
The broad location of a story
The specific location of an event
The area or region something occurs in
The culture of a specific place can affect the setting.
These can be defined by:
The time period a story takes place can directly affect the content of the story. For example, if a story is set during the Civil War, the setting will directly affect the characters, plot, and theme.
Why is setting important?
Influences the characters.
Serves as a Symbol