Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Untitled Prezi
(MODEL IM32) - is a programmable hearing aid designed for use by individuals who are deaf or hard of hearing. This digital hearingaid can adjust instantly to different listening environments without feedback while filtering out background noise HITCH COMPUTER SWITCH
INTERFACE - is a switch adapter for computers designed for use with severe physical or upper extremity disabilities or spinal cord injury. This plug-and-play switch requires no software setup, making it immediately ready to deliver five sets of functions to as many as five switches at a time PORTABLE COMMUNICATOR FOR THE VISUALLY IMPAIRED - is a direct selection or scanning communicator designed for use by individuals with communication and visual disabilities. This device offers 12 levels with a total of 600 seconds of recording time and can be accessed using two to eight large selection fields.
- this communicator provides intense background illumination of transparent icons for greater visibilty