Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Untitled Prezi
"Per Mille Molucche" Project
Edoardo Paolo Scalafioti
- Social Media and Content Consultant -
- CEO og Daviom -
Remote control for boilers with Arduino
Silvio Cacamo &
THOUGHTS MOVE THINGS
Smart Greenhouse Project
IT Consulting / Front-end Development / Web & Graphic Design
- Architect -
Goal: Find a cheaper solution for a remote controlled unity
- Maker Culture
- Digital Fabrication
- Sharing Knowledge
- Development of Projects
- Importance of online community
- They meet, collaborate, interact and exchange ideas, machines, tools, materials and software.
* They create projects
* Culture of sharing
*They are a group professionals from different fields
* Talent community
*Creativity is good problem solving
Creativity from two points of views:
1. Creativity for Innovation: New technologies, the internet economy, Communications...
2. Creativity for Social Quality (improve well being and social potencial)
Exploration of innovation, urban needs, social and environmental.
generate ideas, strategies and models of interaction
Digital Fabrication is an inspiring environment and a full resource network for coworkers
They are creating a bridge between the business community and the Maker Culture
Laser cutting in Architectural Model
Basic sketch of the project
Purpose of this project is the possibility of self- produced small vegetables , fruits, herbs or just plants and flowers in an apartment.
Km Zero food
More about Coworking & Fablab?
Polaroid Wall Event
Co – working community is:
- Sharing space
- Open atmosphere where is possible to co-share, co-work, create new projects between themselves
- They meet, collaborate, interact and exchange ideas
- Profit-oriented projects