Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Fitbit presentation
- Wirelessly connected tracker
- Made of a flexible, durable elastomer material similar to that used in many sports watches.
Flexibility to match your style
Part of your everyday lifestyle
Helps you get your ZZZs
21 century Pedometer!
- Track everyday activity like steps, distance, calories, stairs climbed, and active minutes.
Set your Goals
Track your goals with FREE online & mobile tools
Share & compete with friends
Activity trackers, wireless-enabled wearable devices that measure data such as the number of steps walked, quality of sleep, and other personal metrics.
Products: the Fitbit Flex wristband, Fitbit Zip and Fitbit One activity trackers, as well as the Aria Wi-Fi Smart Scale.
- Measure how long and how well you sleep. Wake up in the morning with a silent wake alarm.
- Use the Aria WI-FI scale to stay connected to your weight, BMI, and % body fat over time.
- Log your food with Fitbit's online tools and mobile apps to get a more complete view of your health and fitness.
Input: 3-D accelerometer
Output: OLED display on devices, website, mobile apps
Data processing: special algorithms
The Fitbit Force replaces a slim clip-on with a sleek wristband, because wearing wearables is finally cool.
For a wearable device to be successful, it needs to do much more than just work: It also has to look good on you.
A healthy life
& new IT trend
Compete with friends