Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Fitbit presentation
- Wirelessly connected tracker
- Made of a flexible, durable elastomer material similar to that used in many sports watches.
Flexibility to match your style
Part of your everyday lifestyle
Helps you get your ZZZs
21 century Pedometer!
- Track everyday activity like steps, distance, calories, stairs climbed, and active minutes.
Set your Goals
Track your goals with FREE online & mobile tools
Share & compete with friends
Activity trackers, wireless-enabled wearable devices that measure data such as the number of steps walked, quality of sleep, and other personal metrics.
Products: the Fitbit Flex wristband, Fitbit Zip and Fitbit One activity trackers, as well as the Aria Wi-Fi Smart Scale.
- Measure how long and how well you sleep. Wake up in the morning with a silent wake alarm.
- Use the Aria WI-FI scale to stay connected to your weight, BMI, and % body fat over time.
- Log your food with Fitbit's online tools and mobile apps to get a more complete view of your health and fitness.
Input: 3-D accelerometer
Output: OLED display on devices, website, mobile apps
Data processing: special algorithms
The Fitbit Force replaces a slim clip-on with a sleek wristband, because wearing wearables is finally cool.
For a wearable device to be successful, it needs to do much more than just work: It also has to look good on you.
A healthy life
& new IT trend
Compete with friends