Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of TOK PRESENTATION
LINGUISTIC UNIVERSALISM/ UNIVERSAL GRAMMAR
APPLICATIONS TO OTHER AOKS
How do we tell a color from another?
Does having different labels for the colors change the way we perceive them?
Is there a universal way of recognizing color?
To what extent do the
languages we speak
of the world?
Q & A
Russian speakers > English speakers
in telling siniy and goluboy apart.
Thoughts & Perceptions: Constrained?
Image theory: the meaning of a word is the mental image it stands for
"ARIA BROKE THE TEAPOT"
"THE TEACUP BROKE"
HUMAN SCIENCES: ECONOMICS
Diluted + tainted with
language shapes our perceptions
"Beautiful theorem eats Sam."
Real Life Situation #2 Piranha People