Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Kylie Trankle
A lawyer works in a courtroom. LET THE COURT SESSION COME TO ORDER!! :)
The profit of a lawyer can be anywhere from seventy-six thousand dollars a year, to one-hundred thousand dollars per year at start. Raises and promotions can increase salaries made from a lawyer.
A lawyer stands up for their client in court and proves them innocent. A lawyer must be able to argue their way through and have good speaking skills.
I chose this career...
I chose this career because I am good at arguing my way through things, and it seems interesting and a competitive job.
To be a lawyer, your education must excel. You must have at least a doctoral degree or a professional degree to become one.
LAWYERS WORK IN A COURT
If you compete enough years of being a lawyer and win enough cases, eventually you can become a judge!