Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Mt. Kilimanjaro by Spencer Hardy
Transcript of Mt. Kilimanjaro by Spencer Hardy
Where is Mt. Kilimanjaro
Mt. Kilimanjaro is located in Northern Tanzia in Eastern Africa. It's geographic location is 3 degrees south and 37.2 degrees east.
What is Mt. Kilimanjaro?
Mt. Kilimanjaro is three mountains combined. Kibo, Shira, and Mawenzi. They are all cone volcanoes formed by repeated lava flow. Kibo right know is dormant but the other two are extinct.
WHAT MT. KILiMANJARO DOES.
Mt. Kilimanjaro's last eruption was 360,000 years ago. The most recent activity was from Kibo around 200 years ago.
Mt. Kilimanjaro at it's best!
Mt. Kilimanjaro is home to many people. Thousands of people climb Mt. Kilimanjaro every year. These climbers use local guides to show them the way and to carry there bags.
Mt. Kilimanjaro is home for many things.
Mt. Kilimanjaro is home to many different kinds of animals and environments, including savannahs and glaciers
Where does Mt. Kilimanjaro stand?
Kibo, Mawenzi, and Shira are all tall but Kibo is the tallest at 19,340 ft. Kibo right now stands as the tallest free standing volcano in the world!