Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Plastic Surgery
So... What is Plastic Surgery?
Did You Know?
People who consider plastic surgery must plan for time off to heal and to be comfortable being seen in public. Plastic surgery does not end with the surgery alone.
The costs of plastic surgeries
To Plastic Surgery
Repair, reconstruction, or replacement of physical defects
Skin, musculoskeletal system, cranio and maxillofacial structures, hand, extremities, breast and trunk, and external genitalia.
The patient has to undergo days or months of healing process.
You need to wait.
It can take more time to recover enough to return to work and everyday activities.
Famous Korean singer did plastic surgery.
Based on Jim Harvey's speech structures
Aesthetic surgical principles
The advertisement of Plastic Surgery that ask kids parents how to explain to their children in the future.
Double Eyelid Surgery
Temporary Beauty VS. Long-term effects to your body
promote the idea that appearance is not as important as character ａｎｄ ｏｔｈｅｒ ｆａｃｔｏｒｓ
a high risk & ｐａｉｎｆｕｌ procedure, also causes injuries and fatalities since complications occur after the surgeries all the time
Ｂｅａｕｔｙ ｉｓ ｏｎｌｙ ｓｋｉｎ ｄｅｅｐ！People should be content with themselves and not be so hung up on their looks.
Inner Beauty > Appearance
Some Alternatives to Plastic Surgeries
Plastic surgery costs money, is painful, and creates permanent changes that can never be completely reversed if that is later desired. Finding alternatives to plastic surgery makes a lot of sense to your budget, health, and self respect.
1. Consider using make up.
2. Choose clothing that fits you well and complements your coloring.
3. Consider strengthening/toning/firming exercises.
4. Get your beauty sleep.
5. Change your diet.
6. See a physiotherapist for advice about posture.
7. Accept yourself for who you are.
1. How to Find Reliable Alternatives to Plastic Surgery http://www.wikihow.com/Find-Reliable-Alternatives-to-Plastic-Surgery
2. Jung, Won-joon. " Plastic Surgery: The Price of Physical Perfection." https://zh.scribd.com/doc/92349807/Research-Paper-Plastic-Surgery May 2, 2012. Web.
3. Plastic Surgury .12 April 2015.Wikipedia.http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Plastic_surgery
4. Hitti, Miranda. "How Many Young Women Get Plastic Surgery?" Feb, 2005. Web.
Nowadays more and more people want to do plastic surgery。
Also, lots of college students are looking forward to improve themselves by Plastic Surgury.
Plastic surgery can fix the imperfection of your body with just few hours' operation.
Plastic surgery operation can be really expensive.
The least expensive one is microdermabrasion for average $148.
The most expensive one is lower body fit for
average $10,000 to $17,000
Also, after the operation, you still need to pay extra money to maintain the effect,like Surgeon fees,hospital fees, medication costs, and after care costs.
Plastic surgeries usually cost a fortune and cannot be availed by everyone. Its usage is limited to those who belong to the high class of the society.
5. Microdermabrasion Treatments .July 14, 2014.http://www.plasticsurgery.org/cosmetic-procedures/microdermabrasion.html?sub=Microdermabrasion+cost
6. Body Lift .January 27, 2015.http://www.docshop.com/education/cosmetic/body/body-lift
At least 5% of college students in a recent study said they'd had plastic surgery; most people said they have been nipped, tucked, or peeled, and many said they would consider it themselves
Plastic surgery skyrocketed 299% from 1997 to 2003, says the study. Medical advances, greater public acceptance of cosmetic surgery, and the media probably all contributed to that
8.“Thinking about plastic surgery? This ad may make you laugh – or it could make you think twice!” Photograph.
Rocket News 24
. Socio Corporation,17 May 2012.Web.20 April 2015.
9."Dinero con alas", Money with Wings,image,October 2011,http://www.iemoji.com/view/emoji/708/objects/money-with-wings
7. Hang Mioku The lady who spoilt her own face” Online video clip. YouTube, 3 March.2015. Web. 20 April. 2015
10. "Norfolk Medical", Photograph.
Norfolk Medical, Web.20 April 2015.http://www.norfolkmedical.com
11.“Menurut Polisi, Ini Ciri-ciri Pria Bersenpi di Kepanjen” Photograph.
. n,p , 14 Jan 2015.Web.20 April 2015. http://abcnews.go.com/2020/video/defend-gun-7312540
12. “I love useless knowledge” Photograph.
I Love Useless Knowledge
. CosmoThemes.Web.20 April 2015. http://iloveuselessknowledge.com/2014/09/22/a-former-korean-model-addicted-to-plastic-surgery-injected-cooking-oil-into-her-face-when-doctors-refused-to-perform-any-more-cosmetic-operations-on-her/
13. “Double eyelid Surgery” Photograph．
Huakang Surgery Department
, CopyRight, 18 March 2014.Web.20 April 2015. http://www.517mr.com/content/113208/
14. “Rihanna's chin scar fuels plastic surgery claims” Photograph,
, vBulletin, 24 Sep 2008.Web.20 April 2015. http://atrl.net/forums/showthread.php?t=141699
15. Zandy Shu, “Double Eyelid Surgery Thread” Photograph .
, n.p. 27 Aug. 2008.Web. 21 April 2015 http://forums.soompi.com/en/discussion/68893/double-eyelid-surgery-thread/p189
16. “Michael Jackson Plastic Surgery Before & After” Photograph .Celebrity Plastic Surgery News, n.p.Web. 21 April 2015 http://celebritysurgerynews.com/michael-jackson-plastic-surgery/
17. Everett, Cristina. “Heidi Montag reveals scars from plastic surgery nightmare: Bald spots, lumpylegs, uneven breasts.” Daily News. NYDailyNews.com, 21 Dec. 2010. Web. 21 Apr 2015.
By- Hongyi Du， Meizhen Lyu, Junyu Mou
The speed of healing may vary from person to person, which depends on some factors, such as age and skin type.
As the name of the surgery is “plastic surgery”, people who undergo it will have faces look that fake and not real. For instance,Michael Jackson, who had plastic surgery many times, has an apparently fake face. Similarly, plastic surgery may not make people look better.
People may make their appearance worse after they have the plastic surgery.
As a result, more and more patients are undergoing revision after the surgery to get back their original look.
But, it's too late.
Furthermore, unsightly scarring is a possible disadvantage of plastic surgery. The scars usually do not fade like most surgical scarring.
"Bruising for a period of time after the surgery is often difficult to hide, especially when the work was done in the facial area (Everett)."
Chances of something going wrong during or after the plastic surgery can result in an
or even death.
A model whose bottom came second in Brazil's Miss BumBum beauty contest has revealed the terrible harm plastic surgery wreaked on her body.
Anesthetic complications are more common than many people realize, and they can be fatal in rare cases.
18. “Miss BumBum contestant and Brazilian TV presenter reveals the shocking damage caused by fillers injected to give her a bigger bottom and thighs” ” Photograph . Daily Mail, Associated Newspapers.12 Jan 2015. Web. 21 April 2015
19. Patzer, Gordon L. Looks: Why They Matter More Than You Ever Imagined. New York: AMACOM, May 2008. Print
The surgical process can involve usage of chemicals and equipment that are not suitable for a person’s body.
"Complication from anesthesia is one of the factors that might lead to death of the patient ."(Patzer)
the concept of inner beauty