Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Sally
How did this tribe cooperate in Village and family life?
They spoke Algonquian. Women grew corn, peas, beans, pumpkins, and wild rice. Men hunted and fished.
What conflicts was this tribe involved in? Who were the important leaders in this tribe?
They were involved in the beaver war.
The important leaders are the
What religious beliefs and /or customs did this tribe have?
They believed that the water, land, and wind had a spirit or a soul.They also believed in a great spirit.They also built longhouses.
What did this tribe trade?
Who did this tribe trade with?
They traded furs, skins, corn, sunflower oil, roots, and herbs with other tribes.