Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of plot
A plot diagram is used to map the events in a story
2. Rising Action
4. Falling Action
This usually occurs at the beginning of a story. Here the characters are introduced. We also learn about the setting of the story.
This part of the story begins to develop the conflict(s). A building of interest or suspense occurs.
This is the turning point of the story. Usually the main character comes face to face with a conflict. The main character will usually change in some way.
All loose ends of the plot are tied up. The conflict(s) and climax are taken care of.
The story comes to a reasonable ending.
First, let's take a trip over the plot diagram
Now let's discuss what those things mean
Let's practice with a short video first
What was the...