Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of plot
A plot diagram is used to map the events in a story
2. Rising Action
4. Falling Action
This usually occurs at the beginning of a story. Here the characters are introduced. We also learn about the setting of the story.
This part of the story begins to develop the conflict(s). A building of interest or suspense occurs.
This is the turning point of the story. Usually the main character comes face to face with a conflict. The main character will usually change in some way.
All loose ends of the plot are tied up. The conflict(s) and climax are taken care of.
The story comes to a reasonable ending.
First, let's take a trip over the plot diagram
Now let's discuss what those things mean
Let's practice with a short video first
What was the...