Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Denham's Family Health Model
Transcript of Denham's Family Health Model
Interactions of past, present and future
Includes individual and family health
Factors, processing, and response to contextual factors
Old & new information / past & present experiences
Socially constructed behaviors
Routines to structure behaviors
Beliefs, values and traditions change due to new information and life experiences
Mold in response to needs, contextual changes, and timing of events
7 Functional Processes
Family life and health
Influences from friends
Culture one lives in
Environmental and transition patterns
By Anna Waibel