Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of AIDS/HIV
T cells are very important
They are blood cells responsible for the immune system
Body can't fight off infections with out them
HIV checks the functioning of T cells
Low T cells mean immune system isn't working right Organs/body systems that are effected
2 4 5 6 7 Description body fluids (male's semen) or (females vaginal fluids)
fluids change during sexual contact
only can get it one person from another
mother can give it to her kids HIV
during breath or breast feeding