Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
CHRISTMAS TRADITIONS IN GREAT BRITAIN
Transcript of CHRISTMAS TRADITIONS IN GREAT BRITAIN
Before Christmas people decorate a
with Christmas balls, angels and lights.
a very popular
in Great Britain
They also decorate
to their family and friends
On Christmas Eve
(24th December) children leave big
at the fireplace or next to their beds.
Santa Claus or Father Christmas comes at night and leaves presents in the stockings.
On Christmas Day (25th December)
people open their
They celebrate Christmas with a Christmas dinner. They eat
In the evening they sing