Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Niche Tourism Marketing: The Long Tail
Transcript of Niche Tourism Marketing: The Long Tail
Niche Tourism Marketing
need to be "authentic"
"Your music says a lot about you... and so does your nail polish." (?)
-Ad on Pandora
Who Am I?
"The movement of people to countries or places outside their usual environment for personal or business/professional purposes" -UNWTO
The Short Head
How To Market?
One Size Fits All
Commoditizing people's deepest interests and desires
Expert in Niche: build relationships
Importance of Technology
"a unique travel adventure is waiting..."
Research your destination. (What landscape/culture/traditions/etc. do they have to offer?) Are there any current tourism niches that they are promoting?
2. What is a niche that you could develop in this destination? Why? (What trends support this niche?/ Do you have expertise with this niche?)
3. How would you market this niche with Depth and Breadth? (Who would your target market(s) be?/ How would you make it open to people outside your target?)
distinct consumption patterns and demand for tailor made products and services.
The Long Tail
Hotel Baby Programs