Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Shakespeare in a nutshell
Transcript of Shakespeare in a nutshell
creating words.... In a Nutshell A Playwright A Fraud? A genius His plays Shakespeare wrote 39 plays if you include the recently attributed Double Falsehood. After many years of research, Arden Shakespeare published this play under the name William Shakespeare in 2010 In some people's opinion Shakespeare is a fraud. The argument that Shakespeare didn’t write any of those plays is based on the idea that he was from a lower class family, did not have the right schooling, etc. In other words, it’s typical class warfare. But shakespearean scholars and academics alike have pretty much debunked that myth e.g vastly partner glow rival gossip ... And phrases e.g into thin air love letter puppy dog what the dickens love is blind Shakespeare