Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
ks3 curriculum development
Transcript of ks3 curriculum development
for a future when we don't know
what the skills they will need are?
Information is no longer power
Young people are interacting, communicating and learning in ways that are new.
Teaching needs to adapt to stay in touch with the new generation of learners
How do we equipe learners to cope with the quanitiy of information that is available?
Emphasis skills based learning
Does this mean radical change to the curriculum?
No, The curriculum content broadly remains but we build upon this by promoting Personal, Learning and Thinking skills
life long Learners
How do we scaffold learning to achieve this?
Have developed memory skills
How does this translate to the classroom?
D&T as a subject, has the capacity to offer a vital role in preparing students for the future
current curriculum model
KeyStage 3 Strategy for Curriculum Development