Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Chemistry
Behind Beer fermentation Grains germinated dried mash mixed with Hot water + yeast consume sugar released CO2 alcohol Boyle's Law Henry`s Law Extra CO2 can't dissolve escape vigorous kinetic energy CO2 liquid gets mixed with the liquid below burst of liquid in carbonated beverages strip Champagne can be used as a facial toner grape antioxidants remove dirt lightens skin evens texture acid stomach aches extra gas pressure burp! pain help cure dark coloured deplete bones of calcium prevents body from absorbing it pops liquid liquid liquid liquid liquid liquid liquid CO2 CO2 CO2 CO2 CO2 CO2 CO2 decomposes into H2O +CO2 gas bubbles pressure pressure shaken can amount of gas that dissolves in a liquid is porportional to the partial pressure of the gas over the liquid CO2 pressure of amount of CO2 fizz of soda