Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Digestive System
Prevention of diseases and my plan of how to take care of my digestive system
Rectum and Anus
Rectum and Anus
Inflamation of colon
You can prevent it by not eating chocolate and acids/ spicy foods
Gastritis is an inflammation of the stomach lining. Many things can cause gastritis.
Making lifestyle changes can help avoid/ prevent gastritis, such as avoiding coffee, chili and acid things can help. Eatting a fiber rich diet. Foods containing flavonoids, like apples, celery, cranberries (including cranberry juice), onions, garlic, and tea may stop the growth of H. pylori can also help.
Helps convert foods into simpler molecules that can be absorbed and used by the cells of the body.
Function of the Digestive System
*The digestive system is a group of organs working together to convert food into energy and basic nutrients to feed the entire body.
Repair and Growth
How will I take care of my digestive system
How does the digestive system allow the production of new cells and tissues ?
* The ability of a system or living organism to adjust its internal environment to maintain a stable equilibrium; such as the ability of warm-blooded animals to maintain a constant temperature
* Such a dynamic equilibrium
* State of balance in body
I will take care of my digestive system by:
Not eating acid foods, nor lots of chocolate and chili.
Also by eating fruits and vegetables and doing exercises.
and Biology book
The Digestive System and its organs help our body grow.
They do this by sending the nutrients they get from food and send them to the rest of the body