Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Onomatopoeia 2nd Grade
Transcript of Onomatopoeia 2nd Grade
Example: clap, snap
-Comes from the Greek language, meaning
"the name (or sound) I make"
What is onomatopoeia? splash
pop Examples of onomatopoeia a-no-mato-pe-a Why do authors use onomatopoeia? Make writing more interesting
Make reading more entertaining
Sparks the readers imagination
Sense and sound are related