Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
The Wrath of God on Truth Suppressors
Transcript of The Wrath of God on Truth Suppressors
Flying Over the Argument
An Unasked but Answered Question
The Argument in Brief
Solutions to a sticky problem
1. They are saved by their morality or following what they know
2. Some will see creation and recognize there is a God and seek Him and so He will send someone to them.
3. They are justly condemned and under the wrath of God since they are sinners by nature and deed.
1) God Has Made Himself Known in Creation
2) They have failed to worship God not because of Him not showing Himself but because of their own sinfulness
3) Their response to the revelation of God was ingratitude and dishonor.
4) They are justly under wrath and condemnation for this ungodliness
God has Shown Himself in Creation
Eternal Power and Divine Nature
Creation and Condemnation
God's creation shows Him
“15 “Men, why are you doing these things? We also are men, of like nature with you, and we bring you good news, that you should turn from these vain things to a living God, who made the heaven and the earth and the sea and all that is in them. 16 In past generations he allowed all the nations to walk in their own ways. 17 Yet he did not leave himself without witness, for he did good by giving you rains from heaven and fruitful seasons, satisfying your hearts with food and gladness.”
God as Creator is the Judge
'Render to Caesar what is Caesar's'
Failure of Worship is Rooted in Sin
The symptom of their sinfulness
The root of their sinfulness
The Believer and the Condemned
It changes how we view the Lost
It opens our eyes to Truth Suppression