Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Reading and Creating Digital Age Texts
Transcript of Reading and Creating Digital Age Texts
Key Words in the Digital Landscape
21st Century Texts
The Next Frontier – transmedia storytelling
Telling a story that extends across multiple media platforms.
The Digital Landscape
digital portfolio - blogs
multimodal - are we really doing this?
are we just digitising traditional texts or are
we supporting students to create authentic digital texts?
Year 5 – Space Project
Digital Texts - more than 'final products'
Yr 9 students create a range of visual texts on their iPads.
See more transmedia examples:
Is this a text?
10 free tools for creating infographics