Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
The PR pro of 2022
Transcript of The PR pro of 2022
* Big/small agency background
* APR, PRSA board, Professor PR pro of 2012 * PR, Advertising, Designer, Video editor
* Consulting+corporate experience
* Blogger, multiple disciplines PR pro of 2017 10 skills of tomorrow's PR pro 1-Advertising copywriting 2-Video editing 3-Mobile 4-Content creation/curation 6-Optimizing for search 5-Analytics 8-Programming 7-Speed to information http://www.slideshare.net/conversedigital/28-ways-to-use-i-phone-for-blog-content @aaronstrout
@schneidermike 9-Art directing Questions? arikhanson.com
@arikhanson Other tools:
* Diigo Other tools:
* Cadmus * Quote
* Resource Other tools:
* Facebook Insights
* Social Mention 10: Blogger outreach skills Other tools:
* BuzzStream The PR Pro of:
* Tomorrow 10 skills:
* Ad copywriting
* Video editing
* Content creation
* Speed to information
* Art directing
* Blogger outreach Tip: Brevity. Powerful visuals. CTA. Tip: Always keep the customer experience in mind Tip: Value/relevance > brand Tip: Don't let the tool run your campaign Tip: Don't let SEO eat your content Tip: Don't be an professor--be a translator Tip: Research, personalize and establish clear expectations. Tip: Block 15 minutes a day to read Tools:
* Pinstamtic Tip: Develop a system--and practice! Tip: Learn iMovie--take a class at the Apple store * Skill
* Resource Tip: Creative visuals win.