Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
T1 CH5 §1 Prosperity increases
Transcript of T1 CH5 §1 Prosperity increases
almost no trade
cultivation of: woods, swmaps and
consequence: more trade
Framers produced more then they needed
- Arabic collar
- Iron plough
More cities arose
Not everyone needed to be a farmer
Where did the cities arose?
next to a river
Besides a castle or monastery
where there was a market
crossing of roads
Because it was
near a castle, the invasions of Vikings also stopped
more long distance travel
The Hanse: an alliance of trading cities in North-Europe
people started to work as a craftsman or a merchant
: there are 3 main reasons for this
1: better tools