Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
by: Stroici Tatiana
Transcript of by: Stroici Tatiana
Eating healthy food and exercising regularly improves your health. Eating fresh fruits and vegetables can reduce your chance of getting cancer, diabetes, and heart disease. Low-fat meats, beans, and nuts are also part of a good nutrition plan. The United States Department of Agriculture has published a new food pyramid that includes tips and facts about how to eat healthy to improve your health and live longer.
by : Stroici tatiana
Sweets that are sold in supermarkets, such as candy, biscuits, cakes and chocolate bars are also virtually uneatable. In order to extend their shelf-life, producers use various preservation agents and chemical additives.