Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
KFC v.s McDonald's
Transcript of KFC v.s McDonald's
Conclusion & Suggestion
Both KFC and McDonald’s serve to dominate the fast food business in China.
Compare the different evaluations of KFC and McDonald’s.
1990.10.8 first McDonald's in Shenzhen
1987.11.12 first KFC in Beijing
usually in commercial district
in commercial district & sometimes in dwelling district
more than Mc'donald's
online(early than Mc)
NO.2 Best Part
Chinese FOOD in China
KFC is running a more successful business in China, compared to McDonald’s.
1. Vivid brand image & slogan
2. People-oriented design of the restaurants
3. Widespread dessert stations
In today’s intense competition in catering industry…
Competition tools diversification
Clear and positive brand image
Accelarate the implementation of franchising policy .
Introducing the real taste of fast food to conform to Chinese people.
Change the consumer level.
Improve their credibility
Clarify brand image.
Direct management and Franchise
Franchising mode - “not from scratch”
Chinese favor -KFC fried chicken
Product taste - localization