Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
New Pricing Model
Transcript of New Pricing Model
per month per payee
Medium Enterprises market
Valuation (predictability, higher cum. rev. over time)
Per Payee Per Month Fee
Paid annually, at year start
3-years commit incentives
Ease local cash effect
Radical (all new deals)
is the model?
does it mean for you?
Local Ops Fee with 3+ years of commit:
First Year: 40% of Total Fee - Next Years: 20% of Total Fee
Cumulated cash impact
compared to old model:
Year 1: -28% to -12%
Year 2: 8% to 32%
Year 3: 44% to 76%
flat 25% of Total Fee
Cumulated cash breaks even (compared to old model) at Year 2-3:
is the pricing?
Because the fee covers outsourced infrastructure costs, we now have
a hard lower limit under which
we won't sell*.