Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of E4CC Life
Practice your mental training with your coach and repeat with confidence
WATCH VIDEO #4
Repeat with confidence:
"I learn from my mistakes"
"I am super good at English"
"I have excellent grammar"
Fluency diet review
Pair up and answer the questions below. Then, your coach will select some students to go to the front
What did you do_____?
What will you _____?
What do you do _____?
30 seconds NON- STOP
Solve the following grammar test using the grammar you have learned
Find the mistakes:
1. I will going to play soccer.
2. She is going to eating a lot.
3. I going to be good at Mathematics.
4. It will rain today?.
5. Will you practices English today?
Choose the correct word:
1. I will ________ to church.
2. She ________ watch the news.
b) is going to
3. ________ play soccer everyday?
a) Will he
b) He will
c) Does he
4. My friend is ______ visit his girlfriend.
c) going to
By the end of this lesson you will be able to:
Talk about E4CC Benefits
Describe your learning experience
Tell people how to practice
Make couples and answer the questions below. Then share your answers
Is it important to learn English? Why?
Make couples and answer the following question
Describe E4CC Academy
E4CC is awesome, there is a reception where you can get information and...
Make groups and fulfill the following activity
Choose one of the benefits, explain to your classmates how to access and what it is about.
Choose a role play, practice and act it out.
Role play 1
. Son/Daughter: You want to come to E4CC, ask for money to your mom.
Mom: Right now you don't have money.
Role play 2
New Student: You're looking for a place to study English.
Receptionist: Tell the student why this is the best place to learn English.
Make couples and create some questions. Then interview your coach
1. How did you learn English?
2. What is your favorite hobbie?
Your coach will select 1 or 2 students to go to the front and they will do a recap
Explain what happened during the class from the beginning until now.
Your coach will explain to you. Pay attention to the grammar chart.