Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Ith-har
Example's of Ith-har
Meaning of Ith-har
Ith-har means pronouncing the noon or tanween clear. The rule is if the noon or taneen is followed by the six letters or the ending letter is noon or tanween and the next letter is one of the six letters you make it clear.
Letters of Ith-har
There are letters of ith-har .They are Hamza,Ha' 'Ayn,Haa,Gahayn,and Khaa. Theese letters are need to make noon or tanween clear.