Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Faith Adams,
In reading we read Tuck Everlasting as a class and is reading Where The Mountain Meets The Moon.
Welcome to my Prezi!
I'll show you some things i learned this year.
In math i leaned how to divide and multiply fractions, i also learned how to measure angles using a protractor.
In science we did a science project that was about how fast a car driving down a hill with diferent storms before coming to a complete stop.
in social studies we learned abou the the revolutionary war and the civil war.
In writing I learned how to write a lot of poems and also we learned how to do a how to and a bing bang bongo.