Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Pokemon Cards
The Pokemon TCG was started in 1996 by Media Factory in Japan, but came to the U.S in 1998. Many people play the card game and the video game. Both games are easy and fun to play, but both games can also get very competitive.
To play the card game, you will need some things. You will need a deck, a deck is 60 cards. No more, no less.You will also need something to keep track of your damage, usually dice. Finally you will need somewhere to sit.
To play the video game version, all you need is a DS, DS Lite, DSI, DSI XL, etc. The game, and some time!
The Best Pokemon
Learn more from www.pokemon.com
Watch these video for a card game and video game battle.
Especially my fellow Pokemon Players!