Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Religion- Role model project: Mother Teresa
Transcript of Religion- Role model project: Mother Teresa
- Mother Teresa Peace begins with a smile.
- Mother Teresa If we have no peace, it is because we have forgotten that we belong to each other.
- Mother Teresa In 1946, Sister Teresa was riding on a train when God spoke to her. He told her to leave her school, give up everything and follow him into the slums to serve the poorest of the poor. Since it's not that easy to leave the convent, she went to her superior and the Bishop of Calcutta and told them she wished to serve the poor. She first took a nursing course then set out to work with the poorest of Calcutta. In a few months she set up a school among the shacks with no materials. She began to teach the students the alphabet by tracing it in the dust. Mother Teresa told her sisters who worked with her that they could not understand the poor unless they were willing to live among them them and share their hardships. Our Personal Reflections During this project everyone learned a lot about Mother Teresa. This was a fun way to learn with the company of friends. One thing that I learned from Mother Theresa was that if you want change to happen, then do out and do it yourself. Mother Teeresa is a great role model to have and keep for the rest of your life. God knows what his plans are for you, it's up to you to follow them. During this project, I learned the true meaning of team work. This showed me how to be a team player. Mother Teresa is a great role model for people of all ages, because she is a saint and will work for change. That is why she is my role model. From when she was first taught about the faith, she stuck with it and obeyed it. Mother Teresa had a tough childhood, and God helped her through it. During this project Mother Teresa taught me a lot what to do. She was a great role model for all of us. We should think of her when we are in difficult times of our lives. Mother Teresa shows that no matter what we do God is going to love you. This project of Mother Teresa has taught me so much Out of all the things this project taught me, the goal of charity impacted me the most. Mother Teresa gave up years of effort and work. She made a massive difference in many lives. The city of Calcutta, India was really changed by one woman looking to make a difference. Mother Teresa
By: Brianna, Andrew, Maria and Chris