Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of PWC1010
DEGREE How far is the current job related to the degree obtained Securing a
JOB Skills and
capability Objective Group 1 Finding 1 Current
job scope Engineering
background Highly competitive
industry mindset talent skills capability Method Reliability of method applied
and data obtained 35 engineers from Shell Cyberjaya
Blog based survey form
Results was obtained online
Results were discussed, argued and tabulated PWC1010 Match between Course Studied and Current Job Scope
1. Majority of respondents (50%) : like to work in the industry.
2. 27% of them : comfortable in research and development.
3. 2% : tend to be part of the academic sector. thank you Finding 2 1. Majority of respondents (29%) : love for innovation.
2. 26% : love to have a passion of creation in their job.
3. 5% : looking to gain high respect from the society. Finding 3 1. 75% : partially working related to their engineering
2. 20% : do a job which is related to the course they
3. 5% : do not work in a field related to their
engineering background. Finding 4 1. 29% : feel lacking of oral communication skills.
2. An equal 29% : agree lacking of ability to apply theory.
3. 18% : agree lacking of written skills. CONCLUSION 1. Majority of respondents :
+ like to work in the industry.
+ were inspired to be engineers.
+ partially work related to their course
2. A high percentage of respondents agree,
the latest generation of engineers are :
+ lacking of oral communication skills
+ and the ability to apply the theory.
RECOMMENDATIONS Revision on
system Change in
fresh graduates Launch of campaigns by government