Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in the manual
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Creating, The Way to Learn
Ricard Garciaon 12 February 2014
Transcript of Creating, The Way to Learn
2.0 tools or apps can foster our students' abilities when learning English
(Do what you want with the " , ")
Well, there are some things that come to my mind...
They are easy to learn...
for most of us
They are creative...
They foster self-esteem!!
And, above all...
Hey!! Not so easy...
What can I do with them?
We can describe, comment, and show ideas
I can create stories
We can share opinions
Find these apps, guides and tutorials here: