Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Floorwalkers
- Comply with Mentality and Discipline
- Assist new coaches
- Jump in when needed
- Be able to provide feedback
- Fill out the QA form
What is Quality at E4CC?
To make sure that all trainees speak great English
HOW TO APPROACH COACHES
Brief and effective feedback
Timing and pushing
To comply with all the activities from the prezi but at the same time maintain a high energy level among students in order to have a dynamic class.
To identify areas of opportunity and show them how to improve them.
When and how to jump in
A second after you identify their needs (anticipate their needs)
Take immediate actions in a timely manner (put them back on track and let them take ownership)
''Do not forget what quality is at E4CC.''
Role play 1
A: You are the new coach, the class is out of control and you are freaking out.
B: You are the floorwalker take immediate actions to put him/her back on track.
Role play 2
A: You are the new coach teaching the wrong tense during grammar review.
B: You are the floorwalker jump in and address the situation
Role play 3
A: You are the new coach receiving feedback because you were speaking Spanish throughout the class, give a bad attitude!
B: Floorwalker handle the situation.
STEPS TO HELP
1. Boost energy before the class and set expectations.
2. Introduce yourself to the class.
3. Set up a secret code to jump in when needed.
4. Jump in and show how to do it.
5. Let the new coach take ownership of the class.
6.Provide feedback, score and perform QA check.
ENERGY AND COACH PROFILE
AUTHORITY AND FEEDBACK