Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
MOCK TRIALS AGAINST HUMAN TTRAFFICKING
Transcript of MOCK TRIALS AGAINST HUMAN TTRAFFICKING
A Training Experience
2009 - New Agreement - Setting up a new Exercise
Why a Mock Trial ?
Previous Experience on Money Laundering MT
Trend on use mock trial as a Training Method in Law Schools
Transit from Inquisitorial System - Accusatory System
Mock Trial First Version
Third version of Mock trial
with GLOT55 Support
5 days Training Course
From 2007-2010 we used a traditional Training Format
- 2-3 days of Conferences
- Some working groups
- Materials distributed
- Evaluation results
- Practical Problems
Mock Trial Committee
Judge - Prosecutor- Police Investigator - Defendant
Second version of the Mock Trial
An Introductory Conference on the Methodogy
VICTIMS, TRAFFICKERS, WITNESSES
DAY 1 - Day 2
Simulated Victims Interview
Day 3, 4 and 5