Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
My Hero Bryan
Transcript of My Hero Bryan
Even though Bryan passed away, he lasted more than the doctors said he would because he persevered and worked hard through his problems.
Bryan died of kidney cancer about 2 years ago. He and I were very good friends.
Impact on Society
Bryan worked at Cardinal Glennon Hospital, he helped people as an assistant nurse.
His college experience was very challenging for him. He made it threw with just a 3.0 grade average.
Bryan's childhood was very hard for him. His brother died of cancer when he was 7 years old. He ended up having kidney cancer too. The doctors said he did not have much time to live but amazingly he survived. His parents were very supportive and encouraged him to get in to extra curricular activities. He got into track and started running long distances.
My Hero Bryan
Bryan had a lot of track and field accomplishments. One of his biggest accomplishments was when he completed and ultra marathon which is 100 miles.
By Will Wichmann