Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Seven Steps of Digital Storytelling
Transcript of Seven Steps of Digital Storytelling
Finding The Moment Integrating the Moment of Change Scene Step 5:
Hearing Your Story Voice Ambient Sound/Sound Effects Soundtrack Step 1
Owning your insight Step 2
Owning your emotions
Finding the story Clarifying the story The story as a journey Change
What if it is not my story? Identifying the Emotions Conveying your emotions Conveying complexity Emotional Honesty Identifying the Moment of Change Step 4:
Seeing Your Story Seeing the Images Understanding the Images Locating/Creating Images to Use Explict versus Implicit Imagery Step 6:
Assembling Your Story Structure Integration Economy Pacing Step 7:
Sharing Your Story Audience Purpose Presentation How can you make a great digital story? Introduction Licensing/Copyright