Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Follow Us!
Question of the day:
At one point in our history, Kent State was almost turned into a hospital for the mentally ill.
Professors that invite deep learning:
1. Build the course around "
2. Understand basic motivation theory.
3. Practice expectation failure.
4. Consider what assessment says to students.
Bain, K. (2004). What the best college teachers do.
Basic Motivation Theory
What are we going to do?
The purpose of this activity is to identify the primary role of a university faculty member.
You can only choose one corner.
Your choices are:
Once in your corner, pick a spokesperson
and try to convince us to
"Big Picture" of the Discipline
Yea...we are pretty hip.
about how you want your colleagues to discuss your file.
control that conversation!
Told you we were hip...