Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in the manual
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Copy of Section 5310 Overview and Requirements
Transcript of Copy of Section 5310 Overview and Requirements
The District Department of Transportation (DDOT) will work with the Department of Public Works (DPW) to procure vehicles for the nonprofit recipients of the Section 5310 program.
When the vehicles arrive, DDOT will notify the nonprofit recipients and provide the contact information of the DPW staff person to help with the delivery of the vehicle.
Each nonprofit will be responsible for:
Insuring the vehicle, providing the tags, title and other necessary fees.
The daily upkeep and maintenance of the vehicle.
Keeping certain maintenance and trip records as required by the grant program.
Obtain program vehicle to transport the elderly and persons with disabilities.
Adhere to Section 5310 requirements and exit the program.
Federal Transit Administration Section 5310 Program: Transportation for the Elderly and Persons with Disabilities
During the oversight visits the nonprofit organizations will be responsible for providing:
(1) Proof of preventative maintenance services;
(2) Title VI notice(s);
(3) Proof of vehicle insurance;
(4) Daily vehicle pre and post trip inspections forms;
(5) A copy of the manufacturer warranty;
(6) Driver training records.
At the non-profits own expense they are obligated to fuel, lubricate, clean, store, repair the vehicle and equipment delivered during their time in the program.
FTA requires the sub recipients to collect program data on vehicle usage. DDOT has established the following reporting requirements:
• Monthly Report
• Quarterly Report
• Annually- Project Goals