Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Fitness Testing for Sport & Exercise
Transcript of Fitness Testing for Sport & Exercise
Current PA levels
Personal Training Goals
Dietary Habits Health Monitoring Tests What do you need to consider when delivering these tests? Fitness Testing for Sport and Exercise Age
Medical History (Medication)
Emergency Contact (NOK)
Doctor's Details Heart Rate BMI Measured manually via radial artery in the wrist - beats per min (bpm) Avergare Resting HR: Male: 68bpm Female: 72bpm Heart Rate Males generally have a larger heart than females, which can pump a greater volume of oxygenated blood around the body. Therefore the average resting heart rate for a male is lower compared to females A High Resting HR is referred to as 'Tachycardia'
Greater than - 100bpm Used to determine to what degree someone is overweight BMI Does not take into account an individual's frame size or muscle mass