Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Make a Perfect Prezi
Transcript of Make a Perfect Prezi
Presentations that move
Step 1: Get a Prezi Account
Use an Email address that you can access from school .
Step 2: Click New Prezi
3: Choose your template
Choose a template that suits your topic. Click "More" for more choice or make your own using pictures from Image Quest.
4:Organize your research
Choose relevant subtopics. Think one paragraph at a time.
5: Find Royalty Free Images
Use ImageQuest or Microsoft Word Clip Art to make your Prezi more attractive. Use insert (above) to add images.
6:Prezi saves automatically
Click exit to close and save.
7: Click Edit to Continue
Your Prezi is saved in your online account under Your Prezis.
Find quick access to all library resources.
Use the Frames & Arrows button on the task bar to add a bracket like this.
Make sure you have a public account!
Add a detour with an arrow and a bracket.