Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Theme -The Three Little Pigs
Transcript of Theme -The Three Little Pigs
Patience pays off
in the end. The Second Little Pig The Third Little Pig The First Little Pig A book's theme usually describes
the message/main idea it gives to
the reader. Don't talk to
strangers and don't take shortcuts. The first little pig didn't want to
waste time building his house, so
he build his house out of straw. Just as the first pig, he didn't want to work hard on his house and build it out of sticks. The last pig took his time and built his house out of bricks, which would take the longest compared to the other two pigs. HARD WORK and PATIENCE
pays off in the end. Authors: The Brothers Grimm Then the wolf blew his house
down and ate him. He ended up like the first pig. The wolf failed to blow down the
last hard working pig's house.